ABB will release Various Test Engineer Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for ABB Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.global.abb
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Bangalore, India
- Test Engineer
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in computer science/ software engineering or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Minimum 4- 8 year’s experience in working in testing with a good understanding of DCS system architecture which includes various processors and network components
- Having a very good understanding of testing, creating test cases, creating user stories, and executing tests. Creating technical specifications and unit test cases
- Working with process industry applications in Oil and Gas and Chemical and Pharma with a basic understanding of concepts of control systems
- Working Knowledge of Public interfaces OPC UA, OPC Classic, SQL Servers, IIS, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment with a basic understanding of the software development process (SDLC)
- Maintaining systems by identifying and correcting software defects, strictly following and contributing to quality processes in application development. 800xA system knowledge is a must
- Deep understanding of ABB 800xA DCS and having worked in process industry applications like in Oil and Gas, Chemicals, and Refineries with an advanced understanding of concepts of process control systems (DCS, PLC) and batch processes
- Learning any new Distributed Control System (DCS) including Legacy Control Systems
- Interacting with various stakeholders to understand customer demands, update self with the latest trends and technologies, developing and maintaining customer demos to showcase product functionalities, features, and value propositions for customers
- Coming out with out-of-the-box ideas to make the demos more presentable, contemporary, and attractive to customers. Understanding requirements and designing from stakeholder, and product manager, breaking down to user stories for development and timely delivery
- Creating clear & concise documentation such as user manuals and configuration manuals on features or solutions or products
- Supporting end-to-end product development throughout the product development cycle and responsible for understanding and testing the applications
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.global.abb
- Find the advertisement for ABB, and click on the advertisement.
- ABB notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here to Apply