Accolite Digital will release Various Developer Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for Accolite Digital Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.accolite.com
Organization: Accolite Digital
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Gurugram
- Python Developer
- Java Full Stack Developer
- Spotfire Developer
- Cloud Platform Engineer
- Java Developer
- Data Sync Engineer
- GoLang Developer
- Content Lead
- Talent Engagement (HR)
- Director of Accounting
- Oracle Fusion Consultant
- BFS Sales Engagement Lead
Applying Mode: Online
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
Java Full Stack Developer:
- Candidate should be very strong in Sql db development, performance tuning, etc.
- Desired skill – should possess any of the below 3:
- Full-stack exp with Angular JS or any other UI framework.
- Kafka experience, using spring cloud as a tool.
- Apache spark.
- Individual contributor, Software Engineer on Tibco Spotfire technology. Should have strong knowledge of Spotfire design and development including creation of Information Links, Configuring security, creation of Charts, implementing Iron Python scripts, and Migration of Spotfire content.etc
- Complete knowledge of TIBCO Spotfire is required (Spotfire visualization (Data visualization), Spotfire Web player, Spotfire administration (server administration))
- Should have used Spotfire as the primary tool to build customized and highly interactive dashboards
- Should be able to extract data from multiple sources, format, and normalize to Spotfire data standards.
- Should have strong knowledge of SQL and Databases and be able to create complex SQL, Aggregate functions, and procedures on their own
- Able to understand client requirements and present to the clients with clarity
- Working experience/conceptual knowledge in BI/DWH/ETL concepts and tools
- Good knowledge of IronPython, R, and HTML and should have good programming skills
- Design and create data visualizations in TIBCO Spotfire with strong knowledge/hands-on into IronPython, R, and PLSQL, to satisfy identified and elaborated business needs captured in the form of user stories
- Facilitate design review sessions with analysts and key stakeholders to refine and elaborate the data visualizations
- Work with the validation and testing team to ensure formal system and user acceptance testing is properly documented
- Creates the design specification, deployment plans, system manual, and other technical documents for respective design activities
- Support to troubleshooting problems, providing workarounds, and producing patches for customers as required –
- Estimates the magnitude and time requirements to complete submitted tasks
- Provides accurate and timely updates to the project manager and/or team lead on progress
- Designs, writes, and performs unit testing of changes including development of test plans under direct supervision.
- Works with the documentation team to assure new functionality is properly documented.
- Support to troubleshooting problems, providing workarounds, and producing patches for customers as required.
- Assists in the creation of the design specification and other technical documents
- Ensure on-time, high-quality deliverables, and meet project milestones and deadlines within budget with minimal supervision.
- Assists other team members in the business application, development technologies, or Software Development Lifecycle processes (such as reviewing, designing, and testing).
- Participates in peer review of work products such as code, designs, and test plans produced by other team members
- Able to develop the PoC and enhance the requirements for implementation
- Should be a good team player – Good oral and written communication
- Should be able to understand client requirements and present to the clients with clarity
- Should be able to support NA West overlap hours ( 1-2 hours)
- Applicants should pass a Degree in a relevant field or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.accolite.com
- Find the advertisement for Accolite Digital, and click on the advertisement.
- Accolite Digital notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Apply Link: Click Here to Apply