Allegion released various Software Test Engineer jobs this year 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online. To apply for Allegion Recruitment log in to the official website www.allegion.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Bangalore, India
- Software Test Engineer
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
- Applicants should pass an Engineering Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a related field with 3-5 years of relevant experience from a recognized board.
- Good Analytical and communication skills
- Hands-on programming skills in C# or Java
- Good knowledge of Linux, Windows, Android, and IOS
- Well-versed in UI testing Web/ Mobile
- Good hands-on experience in backend testing
- Basic knowledge of Databases
- Very good knowledge of API testing (REST and MQTT protocols)
- Have hands-on experience in testing Rest APIs and development of Rest API test automation
- Hands-on experience in test automation tools and frameworks like SeeTest, Selenium, and spec flow
- Have expert knowledge in testing concepts, test processes, test design skills, and testing techniques.
- Have exposure to Azure DevOps tool or other test management tools for maintaining test cases, updating the test results, and sending the test updates to leads/Managers on a timely basis
- Basic networking knowledge is a must
- Good to have Basic Azure/cloud, DevOps knowledge.
- Has experience in functional and non-functional testing
- An active member of a highly skilled and motivated testing team
- Work closely with product teams and product management to understand requirements and translate them into test cases that capture all possible test conditions.
- Engage in cross-team collaboration to enhance the test efficiency across the groups.
- Interfacing with overseas counterparts frequently to resolve issues.
- Peer reviews for code and design to reduce testability issues
- Experience in home test automation or Security domain would be an added advantage
- Onsite experience in testing at customer or partner sites would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Must demonstrate flexibility in work hours to meet important customer deliverables and project deadlines as required
- Worked in an Agile environment
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in hardware, firmware, and software integration testing
- Exposure to containerization and Kubernetes
- Has exposure in performing security and performance testing
- Exposure to IOT domain projects would be an added advantage
- Experience with integrated test environments would be an added advantage
- Good system-level debugging skills are an advantage.
- Able to work independently, and manage multiple projects to meet schedules in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Willing to travel across geographical boundaries based on the business need
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.allegion.com
- Find the advertisement for Allegion, and click on the advertisement.
- Allegion notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Application Link: Click here to Apply