Allstate will release Various Team Leader Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and apply online. To apply for Allstate Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.allstate.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Team Leader – Medical Summarization
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a Medical Graduate/Post-Graduate with a business management degree preferred or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Minimum 6-7 years of work experience in life/health/disability insurance claims or underwriting
- At least 1 Year as people manager or process lead in an International BPO/ KPO/ captives or insurance organization
- Relevant experience in life/health/disability claims handling/ settlement/ adjudication and investigation process
- Manage a team of Medical Summarizers who will review claims medical packages and summarize a medical profile with consideration of insurance mortality, morbidity, and claims adjudication. Output will be used by stateside claims evaluation consultants, claims adjusters, litigation team, or underwriting team to make a final decision regarding claim settlement and claims management
- Manages/leads front-line non-exempt employees (Allstate/vendor partners)
- Implements the Performance Management and Progressive Discipline Processes
- Write and administer Progress Development Summaries, evaluate employee potential, and recommend employee promotions, merit increases, or terminations
- Interviews and selects job candidates
- Creates a positive and satisfying work environment through the use of recognition, empowerment, listening, valuing diversity, and acting as a role model for others
- Administer Human Resources guidelines and policy and resolves employees’ issues and concerns regarding these policies
- Is a resource to other front-line managers on issues relating to the management of front-line employees/units
- Recommend training and education programs to enhance associate’s knowledge and development
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Written test
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.allstate.com
- Find the advertisement for Allstate, and click on the advertisement.
- Allstate notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here to Apply