Anna University – National Hub For Healthcare Instrumentation Development (NHHID) released various Calibration Trainee jobs this year 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply Online. To apply for the Anna University Recruitment login to the official website www.annauniv.edu.
Organization: Anna University – National Hub For Healthcare Instrumentation Development (NHHID)
Employment Type: TN Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 02
- Calibration Trainee
Applying Mode: Email
Starting Date: 16.08.2023
Last Date: 31.08.2023
- Applicants should pass Diploma or B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Biomedical/ Instrumentation Engineering or its related fields from a recognized board.
- Not Specified
- Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.annauniv.edu.
- Find the advertisement for Anna University, click on the advertisement.
- Anna University notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Eligible applicants should send their filled application with updated CV to the following address.
- “The Coordinator
NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building,
Opposite to Mining engineering,
Chennai – 600 025.”
- Starting Date to Apply Offline: 16.08.2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31.08.2023