Athenahealth will release Various Technical Staff Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for Athenahealth Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.athenahealth.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Member of Technical Staff
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of software engineering experience with significant product development expertise in a relevant discipline or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Strong foundation in cloud services such as AWS
- Good knowledge and experience in IaC tools like Terraform or AWS Cloud Formation.
- Strong Knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Ability to write code that is technically sound, performant, scalable, and readable.
- Experience with Agile and CI/CD concepts
- Experience in Ansible or similar tooling, such as Chef or Puppet
- Produce accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the appropriate detail.
- Coordinate and troubleshoot complex technical issues until resolution.
- Act as the subject matter expert for an area of assignment
- Identify and reduce manual work through automation by applying a code-first mentality.
- Participate in scrum teams following practices outlined by the team.
- Advise and train members of the team to maximize the overall productivity and effectiveness of the team.
- Proactively identify and proposes new, alternative technology to create scalable implementations and achieve results.
- Understand and follow engineering conventions, architectures, and best practices
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.athenahealth.com
- Find the advertisement for Athenahealth, and click on the advertisement.
- Athenahealth notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here to Apply