BNP Paribas will release Various Associate Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and apply online. To apply for BNP Paribas Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.group.bnpparibas
Organization: BNP Paribas
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Associate/ Level1/ SA ANC– Product Control
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline with a related field of work experience or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Have the ability to work within a close-knit team Assertiveness
- To be proactive and exercise effective time management skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient IT skills including Excel and PowerPoint are essential
- Good written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present work to a large group.
- To possess the ability to work within a pressurized environment meeting deadlines and re-prioritizing work throughout the day
- Flexible shift timings (as a business requirement)
- Monitor the actions of Trading/Marketing and Support teams to assess if potential fraud is possible
- To ensure orderly documentation is kept on a daily basis
- Daily reporting to the Anti-Fraud team to further investigate all suspicious events
- To be proactive and answer enquires from different areas
- Dealing with high-volume mail
- Monthly statistical reporting and KPI management
- Collating, checking, and analyzing spreadsheet data
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation, and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
- Identifying if processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made
- Identifying any gaps in controls and making practical recommendations
- Monthly presentations to business management, compliance, and global head of fixed-income operations
- Provide ad-hoc management reporting when requested
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.group.bnpparibas
- Find the advertisement for BNP Paribas, and click on the advertisement.
- BNP Paribas notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here to Apply