Broadridge released various Senior Member Technical jobs this year 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online. To apply for Broadridge Recruitment log in to the official website www.broadridge.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Senior Member Technical
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
- Applicants should pass a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
- Linux OS on VMware
- Deployment of the product which consists of:
- Java Application Server
- Java and C++ Data Processing Utilities
- Windows GUI
- Oracle RDBMS
- IBM MQ
- Citrix XenApp for Application Delivery
- Client connectivity via VPN/MPLS
- Service Availability
- Incident Management and Root Cause
- Partner SLA Management
- IT Service Management including Change, Incident, and Problem
- Be detail-oriented
- Thrive in environments where continuous improvement is required
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to work independently as required
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve and to facilitate those improvements with the relevant delivery partners
- Strong written and spoken English
- Availability to be on call, aligned with a global shift pattern providing 24×7 Platform Support
- Not Specified
- As per industry standards
- Technical interview
- HR interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.broadridge.com
- Find the advertisement for Broadridge, and click on the advertisement.
- Broadridge notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
Notification & Application Link: Click here to Apply