Burns & McDonnell will release Various Structural Engineer Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for Burns & McDonnell Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.burnsmcd.com
Organization: Burns & McDonnell
Employment Type: Private Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Mumbai, India
- Jr. Structural Engineer – GFS
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Master in Structural Engineering an added advantage.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of working experience in Civil/Structural design for industrial facilities.
- Understanding of codes and standards (ASCE, ACI, IBC, AISC, etc.) and their applicability for the practical design of industrial facilities.
- Dynamic personality, eager to learn, and interested in a stable commitment.
- Responsible for the design of site grading, roads, pavements, and drains.
- Preparing detailed design calculation reports and reviewing the detailed drawings and layout
- Geotechnical report review, analysis, and provide comments/clarifications
- Review of equipment vendor drawings and fabrication drawings.
- Capture internal client requirements and if needed, advise them regarding structural/civil systems/requirements available to meet their needs and comply with safety codes
- Coordinate with other disciplines, the client(s), and another stakeholder (s) to develop a clash-free system design
- Responsible to manage the assigned scope within the agreed schedule and budget
- Willing to advance in my career by taking increased responsibilities for projects and organization
- A committed team player is able to work on their own initiative
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good Communication skills (verbal & written) and ability to self-check and produce accurate work.
- Exposure to any design software/tool like STAAD Pro, Risa 3D, SAFE, ETABs, etc
- Knowledge of Navisworks will be added advantage
- Knowledge of REVIT (Structural) or AutoCAD Plant 3D will be an added advantage.
- Microsoft Office Tools – MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.burnsmcd.com
- Find the advertisement for Burns & McDonnell, and click on the advertisement.
- Burns & McDonnell notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here to Apply