CDK Global will release Various Talent Specialist Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for CDK Global Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.cdkglobal.com
Organization: CDK Global
Employment Type: Private Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Hyderabad – Telangana, Pune – Maharashtra
- Talent Specialist
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a Degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent from a recognized board.
Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Designs, develops, and maintains relevant talent management content and learning assets (e.g. e-Learning, instructor-led course materials, guides, and stakeholder presentations)
- Partner with internal communications and marketing teams to ensure that content meets current branding guidelines and standards
- Support Talent Management team members with the creation of clear and engaging communications, intranet articles, and performance support resources
- Support colleagues in providing consultation to HR business partners related to talent program management
- Assist Talent team colleagues with reporting and impact measurement to evaluate program effectiveness and provide insight to HRBPs and leaders
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel, including the use of pivot tables and functions
- Ability to work across time zones to collaborate with North America-based teammates (until 8 PM local time/10 AM Central Time US)
- Strong communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to design and develop standardized templates, presentations, and program materials
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects while working efficiently and effectively under pressure
- Interest in how to use systems and processes to create efficiency
- Ability to work independently and Own It
- Must be a goal-driven, enthusiastic, team-oriented individual with the ability to work together and partner with others to achieve assigned projects
- Strong interpersonal acumen with demonstrated ability to foster productive and trusting relationships at all levels
- Demonstrated proficiency with Workday
- Experience with video editing tools
- Experience with instructional design principles and tools
- Minimum 5 years of experience with content design and content management
- Minimum 3 years experience within Talent Management, Learning & Development, and/or HR Function
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.cdkglobal.com
- Find the advertisement for CDK Global, and click on the advertisement.
- CDK Global notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Apply Link: Click Here to Apply