Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research will release the 40 Assistant, Associate -I Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Walk In Interview. To apply for the Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Recruitment login to the official website www.cimfr.nic.in
Organization: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 40
Location: Bilaspur – Chhattisgarh
- Project Assistant
- Project Associate-I & II
- Senior Project Associate
Applying Mode: Walk In Interview
Interview Date: 12.04.2023 to 18.04.2023
- Applicants should pass Diploma, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, Graduation, Masters Degree from a recognized Board.
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||50 years|
- Rs. 20,000 – 31,000/-
- Walk in Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.cimfr.nic.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents. (Address Mentioned in Official Notification)
- CSIR-CIMFR Bilaspur Research Center,Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh)
- Walk-in Date: 12.04.2023 to 18.04.2023
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here to Download|