Cintra will release Various Associate System Administrator Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for Cintra Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.cintra.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
- Associate System Administrator (Linux)
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Engineering or equivalent from a recognized board.
- 2 or more years of experience in maintaining reliable, fault-tolerant infrastructure and application availability for a large production environment.
- 3 or more years of experience in managing production operations.
- Strong Windows /Linux systems administration skills, migrating and architecting complex multi-tier applications to private or public cloud infrastructures.
- Ability to communicate the architecture in visual form to customers and internal teams
- You must be effective at analyzing, debugging, and implementing cloud solutions and support on public cloud infrastructure.
- Proficient in Linux and its administration
- 2 or more years of experience with AWS/OCI/GCP/Azure
Great To Have:
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving abilities
- Prior experience in working on AWS/OCI (Deployment & Implementation)
- Basic understanding of ODA/VMware solutions and hybrid networks.
- You will be responsible for resolving infrastructure-related issues, driving automation and orchestration, maintaining SLAs and security policies, and creating standardized documentation.
- You will be supporting external customers with a customer-first approach to problem-solving, resolution, and response.
- Support and assist with the implementation of cloud architectures on various Cloud platforms.
- Monitor customer’s infrastructure and customers Cloud deployments in 24×7 rotational shifts including acting on the situation after discussion with your available technical senior.
- Improve monitoring and alerting systems by appropriate usage of automation tools.
- Prepare customers’ monthly operational reports and present them at a scheduled frequency.
- Maintain and enhance existing enterprise infrastructure with appropriate approvals.
- Perform OS patching and other scheduled activities as per the requirement of the environment.
- Support your team members as a backup for the required tasks when needed.
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.cintra.com
- Find the advertisement for Cintra, and click on the advertisement.
- Cintra notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here to Apply