Concentrix will release Various Operations Manager Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and apply online. To apply for Concentrix Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.concentrix.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Chennai, India
- Operations Manager I
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a Degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent from a recognized board.
- An Associate’s Degree in a related field with more than seven years of experience (with at least two years of Progressive Management Experience) preferred
- Health care Experience – preferred.
- Should have 8 years of experience
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop action plans, which maximize performance, and provide effective feedback
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and improve work processes; establish a course of action for self and others to accomplish a specific goal
- Work well under pressure and follow through on items to completion while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
- Demonstrated ability to mentor, coach, and provide direction to team members
- Willingness to work in a flexible schedule
- Analyze and maintain all Client Service Level Agreements; implement improvement plans as needed
- Maximize revenue generation to reach long and short-term financial projects (i.e. data collection for billable/non-billable hours, forecasting, budgeting, etc.)
- Selecting, training, developing, and managing the performance of direct reports and their associates; including planning and assigning work for staff in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable legal requirements
- Manage and review operational reports (Attendance adherence, PFP, Client scorecard, Metrics management reports)
- Create and maximize relationships with client partners
- Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports to ensure consistent administration of company policies and standards; define and implement any corrective actions needed to meet operational performance targets
- Conduct regular one-on-ones with direct reports to review individual performance, and the performance of their team and offer ongoing developmental coaching
- Create a positive work environment through employee engagement; resolve employee relation issues in a professional and timely manner
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to review information received from operational support functions – Training, HR, Quality, WFM, TA.- and partner to define action plans that resolve issues and drive continuous improvement
- Implement best practices and over-deliver for clients, drive consistent performance, evaluate staffing needs, with input from BD and Client, and make adjustments to meet changing requirements
- Attend business reviews with the client
- Handle a team of team leaders
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.concentrix.com
- Find the advertisement for Concentrix, and click on the advertisement.
- Concentrix notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here to Apply