CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography will release the 15 Junior Secretariat Assistant Jobs this Year 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography Recruitment login to the official website www.nio.org
Organization: CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 15
Location: Mumbai, Kochi & Visakhapatnam
Post Name: Junior Secretariat Assistant
Applying Mode: Email
Starting Date: 11.08.2021
Last Date: 13.09.2021
- Applicants should pass 10th, 12th, Typewriting, Certificate courses in computer operations from a recognized board.
|Maximum Age||28 years|
- Rs. 28,000/-
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.nio.org
- Find the advertisement for CSIR-NIO, click on the advertisement.
- CSIR-NIO notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 11.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13.09.2021
|Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Application Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|