CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography will release the 22 Project Assistant Jobs this Year 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography Recruitment login to the official website www.nio.org
Organization: CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 22
Location: Mumbai, Goa
- Project Associate – I
- Project Assistant
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 19.08.2021
Last Date: 29.08.2021
- Applicants should pass B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Tech from a recognized board.
|Maximum Age||50 years|
- Rs. 25,000/-
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.nio.org
- Find the advertisement for CSIR-NIO, click on the advertisement.
- CSIR-NIO notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 29.08.2021
|Notification & Application Link (1)||Click Here to Download|
|Notification & Application Link (2)||Click Here to Download|
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|