Cyient will release Various Manufacturing Engineer Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for Cyient Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.cyient.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Manufacturing Engineer Process Planner
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a Degree in a relevant field of experience or equivalent from a recognized board.
- The author builds a plan for Aircraft Structural assemblies, Systems, and Payloads.
- Create an Installation plan in CAPP/MES and Author work instructions.
- Lead the implementation of Standard works in assembly operations for Boeing products
- Ensure the prevailing Installation plans are audited and meet the defined standards.
- Continuously review the existing assembly process and drive process improvements
- Exercises critical thinking and innovative problem solving
- Assist in the development and implementation of production and tooling methodologies
- Supports the development, identification, and implementation of conceptual designs and maintenance of the program architecture for the build
- Execute DFM and producibility studies for new product introductions
- Participates in the implementation of manufacturing plans. Investigates technical problems
- Participates in the implementation of Lean principles and technologies.
- Ensure compliance with company quality management system requirements
- Interfaces with IPTs and internal customers to develop products, skills, knowledge, and experience
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 6+ years of experience in a manufacturing engineering role
- 5+ years of related work experience in the aerospace industry
- Experience with Commercial aircraft platforms is desirable
- Experience with Aerospace Manufacturing, Fabrication, Assembly Processes, and Technologies
- Experience with the creation of manufacturing planning and authoring assembly work instructions
- General Drawing Interpretation & GD&T knowledge
- Knowledge of Aerospace Materials and Processes
- Aware of manufacturing execution systems like CAPP/MES, and IPDM
- Working knowledge of CATIA/NX Modelling software
- Not Specified
- Best in Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.cyient.com
- Find the advertisement for Cyient, and click on the advertisement.
- Cyient notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Apply Link: Click Here to Apply