Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL) released 45 marine engineer jobs this year 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online. To apply for the Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL) Recruitment log in to the official website www.dredge-india.com
Organization: Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 45
Location: Visakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh
- Dredge Cadets – 15
- Trainee Marine Engineers – 15
- NCV (Trainees) – 15
- Inland Dredge Operator
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 31.07.2023
Last Date: 14.08.2023
(i) Dredge Cadets:
- Applicants should pass Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Trainee Marine Engineers:
- Applicants should pass Degree in Marine Engineering from a recognized board.
- Applicants should pass 10th std from a recognized Board.
(iv) Inland Dredge Operator:
- Applicants should pass 10th std with 3 years of experience from a recognized board.
- Maximum age: 25 years
- Dredge Cadets – Rs. 15,000/-
- Trainee Marine Engineers – Rs. 25,000/-
- NCV (Trainees) – Rs. 10,000/-
- Inland Dredge Operator – Rs. 10,000/-
- Written Test
- SC/ST candidates – Nil
- Other candidates – Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.dredge-india.com
- Find the advertisement for DCIL, and click on the advertisement.
- DCIL notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 31.07.2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14.08.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download
- Application Link: Click Here to Apply
- Application Form for Inland Dredge Operator: Click here to Download