Denodo will release Various Senior Salesforce Developer Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and apply online. To apply for Denodo Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.denodo.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Chennai, India
- Senior Salesforce Developer
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a Degree in a relevant discipline with a related field of work experience or equivalent from a recognized board.
- 3-5 years of work experience and is able to lead junior peers, influence business leadership, and develop strategies that deliver long-range plans
- Have an open, direct, and non-hierarchical style, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage conflicting priorities
- Technically strong on Sales/Services platforms, capable of designing technical solutions to achieve our e-commerce business capabilities globally.
- Experience integrating with 3rd Party systems (via RESTful/SOAP APIs) would be needed in order to deliver specific back-end activities
- Proficient with APEX, Triggers, Test Classes, Lightning Components, Salesforce APIs
- Experience with DevOps tools like VS Code, ANT scripts, Code Repository
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certified, Salesforce Admin Certified, Salesforce Platform App Builder Certified
- Agile mindset and experience
- Proficient in the English language
- Salesforce Platform Developer II Certified, Salesforce Sharing & Visibility Architect Certified, Salesforce Data Architect Certified, Salesforce Integration Architect Certified
- Community Cloud Experience
- Salesforce CPQ, Conga CLM, and Conga Composer experience
- Experience working with globally distributed teams.
- Experience with Node.js (express framework), and UOW Framework will help if there is a lack of experience with SFDC
- Build and maintain dynamic Sales/Services components using SFDC and appropriate technologies to meet assigned business objectives based on business and technical requirements. Recommend technical solutions/ products to achieve business goals and deliver appropriate solutions for our systems
- Work with the development teams to develop technical requirements. Analyse requirements, systems, and risks to help meet technical goals
- Determine scope and technical specifications to meet the target architecture needs. Provide timelines, estimates, and status reports around project architecture to ensure deadlines are met
- Works with various business personnel to develop system requirements. Translates requirements into efficient corporate systems. Converts requirements into logical program designs, code modules, and stable application systems
- Support on the daily monitoring of site performance, driving optimizations to support page site speed, and handling the peak load of the entire platform
- Assist in environment setups and release of code.
- Work with middleware teams to have an understanding of how the web infrastructure works to be able to troubleshoot and resolve website and order issues
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.denodo.com
- Find the advertisement for Denodo, and click on the advertisement.
- Denodo notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here to Apply