Details of IBPS Exam (IBPS PO/MT and CRP Clerks) 2021 – IBPS Exam Full details of the IBPS PO/MT and CRP Clerks – Exam is given below.
Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Exam Name: IBPS Exam (IBPS PO/MT and CRP Clerks)
- IT Officer (IT Officer (Scale-I))
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
- Law Officer (Scale-I)
- Official Language Officer (Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I))
- HR Officer (HR Officer (Scale-I))
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
- IT Officer (IT Officer (Scale-I)): Must have a four year degree in Engineering / Technology / Computer Science / IT / Computer Application / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunication / Electronics and Instrumentation.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I): Must have completed a four-year degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Animal Husbandry / Veterinary Science / Dairy Science / Agricultural Engineering / Fisheries Science / Fisheries / Agricultural Marketing and Cooperative / Cooperative and Banking / Agricultural Forestry.
- Law Officer (Scale-I): Must have a bachelor’s degree in law and be registered with the Bar Council as a lawyer.
- Official Language Officer (Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)): Must have a Masters’s Degree in Hindi. Must also have a compulsory English course in undergraduate or postgraduate.
- Human Resources Officer (HR Officer (Scale-I)): Must have a bachelor’s degree and a full-time graduate degree or full-time diploma in any of the following categories: Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HR / HRD / Social Work / Labor Law.
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I): Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and a full-time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full-time PGDBM / PGDBM course in Marketing.
|Minimum Age||20 years|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Rs. 23700 – Rs. 42000/-
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|