SSC Junior Engineers Exam – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Full details of the Junior Engineers Exam are given below.
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Exam Name: SSC Junior Engineers
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Mechanical) (Junior Engineer (Electrical And Mechanical))
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract)
- Applicants Must have a bachelor’s degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Electrical in Engineering and Technology from a recognized university.
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||32 years|
- Rs. 29,455 – Rs. 33,907/-
- Computer-Based Objective Test
- Written Exam
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|