Details of TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination (CESE) 2022 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Full details of the CESE Exam are given below.
Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Exam Name: Combined Engineering Services Examination (CESE)
- Tamil Nadu Factory Service – Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Formerly known as AssistantInspector of Factories)
- TamilNadu Electrical Inspectorate Service – Junior Electrical Inspector
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural Engineering Service – Assistant Engineer & Agricultural Engineering
- Tamil Nadu Fisheries Engineering – Assistant Engineer
- The Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health must have a degree in any field of Mechanical / Manufacturing / Industrial / Electrical / Chemical and Textile Technology
- The Bachelor of Electrical Examiner should have a degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering) B.E (Agricultural) or B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or M.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering)
- Assistant engineers should have a degree in Civil Engineering.
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Rs. 9,300/- – Rs. 34,100/-
- Written Exam
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|