Centre for Fire, Explosive and Environment Safety, DRDO will release the 36 Apprentice Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Defence Research & Development Organization Recruitment login to the official website www.drdo.gov.in
Organization: Centre for Fire, Explosive and Environment Safety, DRDO
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 36
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV) – 01
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 04
- Electronics Mechanic – 03
- Instrument Mechanic – 04
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – 06
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – 18
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 27.06.2023
Last Date: 14.07.2023
- Applicants should pass ITI duly recognized by NCVT as per Gazette
- Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with minimum two years duration except for the Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA). from a recognized board.
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Merit List
- Documents Verification
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.drdo.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for DRDO, and click on the advertisement.
- DRDO notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 27.06.2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14.07.2023