E-Zest released various Data Engineer jobs this year 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online. To apply for E-Zest Recruitment log in to the official website www.e-zest.com
Organization: E – Zest
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
- Sr. Data Engineer
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
- Applicants should pass a Bachelor’s Degree with 7 years of experience from a recognized board.
- Experience with Python Programming language
- Experience with ETL processing using SQLs
- Experience with at least one cloud-native data warehouse database, Bigquery, Redshift, Snowflake, etc.
- Experience with Cloud-native technologies for processing data at scale and delivering data pipelines including Kafka, Spark, AWS SQS, Lambda, Step functions, ECS, Fargate, Athena, GCP PubSub, Cloud functions, Cloud Run, Kubernetes;
- Demonstrated experience participating in the build and support of Data Platforms Data Pipelines, and design principles;
- Demonstrated experience with data modeling and architecture design efforts, including designing both logical and physical models for datasets;
- Experience with Docker Containerization and running at scale;
- You are familiar with data visualization tools and methodologies, agile, GitHub actions, and/or repo setup
- Interact regularly with Business Users throughout the project life cycle
- Engages with relevant technical teams to get support throughout the development process, as needed
- Interacts with engineers across the team and related teams
- Active in department teams and inter-department teams
- Has begun to build organization-wide relationships
- Works effectively in groups and can mentor more junior team members. Expects differing opinions to be voiced and in some instances seeks them out. Actively works with project stakeholders and understands where their own role fits. Can champion new ideas within the team.
- Work on data processing for large-scale data using Python along with SQL skills with any of the databases like Oracle/ PostgreSQL/ Mysql/ Bigquery etc.
- Participate in design sessions with the Engineering team, Data Scientists, business, and Information Technology (IT) stakeholders, that result in the documentation for data processing, storage, and delivery solutions
- Understand business capability needs and processes as they relate to IT solutions through partnering with Project Lead and business stakeholders, and apply this knowledge to defining business problems that need to be solved
- Initiate and lead evaluation of new technologies including performing POCs and presenting results to others, with a goal of providing technical recommendations
- Help the team establish and improve processes and methodologies, like SCRUM or Kanban, and/or lead piloting new ones
- Implement data solutions according to design documentation using a variety of tools and programming languages, like AWS and GCP cloud solutions, Kafka, SQL and non-SQL databases, Python, Scala, GO, etc., and follow the team’s established processes and methodologies
- Facilitate and participate in code reviews, retrospectives, functional and integration testing, and other team activities focused on improving the quality of delivery
- Initiate collaboration with Product Owners, other engineers, and data stewards within the team and across data, technical platforms, and product teams on planning and aligning roadmaps, delivery dates, and integration efforts
- Effectively discuss work or provide detail to the right level of the audience, business partners, data scientists, engineering teams, etc.
- Create and maintain design and code documentation in GitHub, SharePoint, and/or other repositories used by the team.
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.e-zest.com
- Find the advertisement for E-Zest, and click on the advertisement.
- E-Zest notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Apply Link: Click here to Apply