Expedia Group will release Various Senior Software Development Engineer Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and apply online. To apply for Expedia Group Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.expediagroup.com
Organization: Expedia Group
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Bangalore, India
- Senior Software Development Engineer
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, in a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience or equivalent from a recognized board.
- 8+ years of software development work experience (Java and AWS platform experience strongly preferred). Experience in Operation side/CICD as well is a plus
- 2-3 years of experience in a software development environment leading engineering teams
- Demonstrated ability to architect and build complex, scalable, and secure applications
- Strong understanding of software design principles, design patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with DevOps practices, CI/CD pipelines, and containerization technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes) is advantageous
- Solid experience in cloud technologies (AWS preferred)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to build consensus across the enterprise
- Self-motivated, able to deal with ambiguity and pressure to deliver
- Passion for driving critical technical solutions that help solve ambiguous problems
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative, and exciting environment
- Extends outside of the direct organization and collaborates with peers across a senior-level organization
- Strong development skills with expert knowledge of enterprise patterns to help build a strong foundation while eliminating code debt
- Build, scale, analyze performance, and tune applications to be able to scale (either horizontally or vertically) to support the ever-growing Expedia tech eco-system
- As the senior member of this team, mentor, coach, and guide more junior members on the efficient execution of their work consistent with goals and best practices
- Actively participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, functional and technical design/architecture, development, testing, release, and support
- Solve complex problems by utilizing the right development methodologies, producing scalable, flexible, efficient, and maintainable solutions using appropriate technologies
- Implement and operate high-quality technology solutions based on 3rd party and in-house technologies for securing Expedia Group’s resources and its customers’ data
- Shares domain and Industry knowledge between cross-functional teams
- Researches and recommends frameworks and architectural/code design patterns
- Drive your team to innovate and deliver roadmap features with agility and high quality
- Participate in hiring to build a strong team
- Provide mentorship on all relevant competencies for developers
- Make improvements to your services through a disciplined review of operational metrics, root cause analysis of anomalies, and appropriate corrective actions
- Few Technologies we use: Java, AWS, Kafka, GraphQL, React, Mongo, Terraform, Spinnaker, GH, Redis, Kubernetes S3, Lambda, Docker, DataDog, Looker, Splunk
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Written test
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.expediagroup.com
- Find the advertisement for Expedia Group, and click on the advertisement.
- Expedia Group notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here to Apply