Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) will release the 05 Field Assistant Jobs this Year 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) Recruitment login to the official website www.icfre.org
Organization: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 05
- Research Associate-III
- Field Assistant
- Junior Project Fellow
Applying Mode: Walk In Interview
Interview Date: 10.01.2022
- Applicants should pass Bachelor degree (Science, Agriculture Science, Geo-informatics, Geography, Agroforestry), Master’s degree (Forest Economics, Environmental Economics, Agricultural Economics, Economics, Forestry, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Wood Science, Technology, Remote Sensing), Ph.D, M.Tech from a recognized board.
|Maximum Age||35 years|
- Rs.18,000 – 54,000/-
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.icfre.org
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- ICFRE, FRI Campus, Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
- Walk-in Date: 10.01.2022
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here to Download|
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|