Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) will release Various Field Assistant Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply. To apply for the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) Recruitment login to the official website www.icfre.gov.in
Organization: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
- Junior Project Fellow
- Field Assistant
Applying Mode: Walk-In-Interview
Walk-In Date: 25.04.2023
- Junior Project Fellow: Applicants should pass a Master’s degree in Environmental Economics/ Agricultural Economics/ Economics/ Forestry/ Statistics/ Geography from a recognized board.
- Field Assistant: Applicants should pass a Bachelor or higher degree in Science/ Agriculture Science/Geo-informatics/Geography/ Agroforestry from a recognized board.
|Maximum Age||28 Years|
- Junior Project Fellow: Rs. 20,000/-
- Field Assistant: Rs. 18,000/-
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.icfre.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- ICFRE HQ, ICFRE, FRI Campus, Dehradun
- Walk-In Date: 25.04.2023 at 11:00 AM
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here to Download|
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|