National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD) will release the Various Junior Research Fellow Jobs this Year in 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD) login to the official website www.niirncd.icmr.org.in
Organization: National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (ICMR-NIIRNCD)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
- Junior Research Fellow
Applying Mode: Walk-In-Interview
Interview Date: 29.04.2022
- Applicants should pass the M.Sc, Master’s Degree from a recognized board.
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.niirncd.icmr.org.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents. (Address Mentioned in Official Notification)
- ICAM – Centre for Ageing Mental Health Block DP- 1, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata
- Walk-In Date: 29.04.2022 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
|Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Application Form||Click Here to Download|
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|