Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research will release the 337 Stipendiary Trainee Jobs this Year 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Recruitment login to the official website www.igcar.gov.in
Organization: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 337
Location: Kalpakkam, Tamilnadu
- Scientific Officer/E – 01
- Technical Officer/E – 01
- Scientific Officer/D – 03
- Technical Officer/C – 41
- Technician/B (Crane Operator) – 01
- Stenographer Grade-III – 04
- Upper Division Clerk – 08
- Driver (OG) – 02
- Security Guard – 02
- Work Assistant/A – 20
- Canteen Attendant – 15
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I – 68
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II – 171
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 15.04.2021
Last Date: 30.06.2021 (Date Extended)
- Applicants should pass 10th,12th,degree,Engineering from a recognized board.
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs.10,500/- – Rs.78,800/-
- Written Test
- Skill Test
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.igcar.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for the IGCAR, click on the advertisement.
- IGCAR notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
Click Here to Share
- Starting Date to Apply Offline: 15.04.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30.06.2021 (Date Extended)
|Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Date Extended Notification||Click Here to Download|
|Applying Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|