Indian Coast Guard released 46 assistant commandant jobs this year 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online. To apply for the Indian Coast Guard official website www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
Organization: Indian Coast Guard
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 46
Location: All Over Over
- Assistant Commandant (GD) – 25
- Assistant Commandant (Technical) – 20
- Assistant Commandant (Law) – 01
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 01.09.2023
Last Date: 15.09.2023
(i) Assistant Commandant (GD):
- Applicants should pass an Any Degree from a recognized board.
(ii) Assistant Commandant (Technical):
- Applicants should pass B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized board.
(iii) Assistant Commandant (Law):
- Applicants should pass a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized board
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Rs.56,100/- to Rs.2,25,000/-
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
- For All Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply: 01.09.2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15.09.2023