The Indian Navy released 35 SSC Officer jobs this year 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online. To apply for the Indian Navy Recruitment login to the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Organization: Indian Navy
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 35
Location: All Over India
- Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer (IT) – 35
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 04.08.2023
Last Date: 20.08.2023
- Applicants should pass minimum 60% of marks in English in class X or XII and one of the undermentioned educational qualifications with a minimum of 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination of the following: (a) M.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Software Systems/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking/ Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence) OR (b) MCA with BCA/B.Sc (Computer Science/ Information Technology) from a recognized board.
- Minimum Age: 19 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Best in Industry (As per Govt. rule)
- Short List
- Medical Examination
- Screening Test
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for the Indian Navy, and click on the advertisement.
- Indian Navy notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04.08.2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20.08.2023