Indian Army will release the 55 Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Course Jobs this Year 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Indian Army Recruitment login to the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Organization: Indian Army
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 55
Post Name: Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Course
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 30.12.2020
Last Date: 28.01.2021
- Applicants should pass Degree from a recognized board.
|Minimum Age||19 years|
|Maximum Age||25 years|
- Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500/-
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement
- Medical Test
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Find the advertisement for the Indian Army, click on the advertisement.
- Indian Army notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
Click Here to Share
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30.12.2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28.01.2021