Jumbotail will release Various Software Development Engineer Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for Jumbotail Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.jumbotail.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Software Development Engineer
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should have a B.E/B. Tech Degree in Computer Science from a top engineering school or equivalent from a recognized board.
- 3-5 years of professional software development experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and strong command of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and other computer science fundamentals.
- Strong coding skills – professional experience in developing production-quality software in Java.
- Expertise in Web Services, Service-oriented architecture, Databases, NoSQL, Distributed Systems, and Cloud Technologies.
- Extreme software engineering skills to design and develop low-latency, high-availability, internet-scale web services
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle and software engineering best practices
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Demonstrated ability to own software design and development end to end from requirements to launch.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- A startup mindset – An athlete who can run at the breakneck speed of a startup, yet someone who can bring method to madness through processes suitable for different stages of the company – early stage prototyping and rapid experimentation, before product/market fit, after product/market fit, and scaling.
- Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, continuous integration, and test-driven development processes
- Data-driven product development approach – a strong focus on data-backed engineering decisions.
- Ability to develop products incrementally in fast iterations
- Ability to do collaborative problem-solving and design/build chaos-resilient systems
- Strong focus on software quality
- Ability to mentor junior developers, and help build an excellent engineering team
- Ability to be a talent magnet – attract great talent to join the core team.
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.jumbotail.com
- Find the advertisement for Jumbotail, and click on the advertisement.
- Jumbotail notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here to Apply