Kallakurichi District Health Society released various assistant jobs this year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply offline. To apply for the Kallakurichi District Health Society Recruitment login to the official website www.kallakurichi.nic.in.
Organization: Kallakurichi District Health Society
Employment Type: TN Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 04
- District Consultant – 01
- Programme / Administrative Assistant – 01
- Pharmacist – 01
- Dental Assistant – 01
Applying Mode: Offline
Starting Date: 06.06.2023
Last Date: 15.06.2023
I) District Consultant :
- Applicants should pass Dental/Ayush/ Nursing/social science /Life science graduates with master in hospital administration/ Public Health/ Health management (Full time or equivalent) with 2 years experience in health administration from a recognized board.
II) Programme/Administrative Assistant:
- Applicants should pass Any Degree with MS Office knowledge with one year of experience from a recognized board.
- Applicants should pass Diploma in Pharmacist from a recognized board.
IV) Dental Assistant:
- Applicants should pass 10th std from a recognized board.
- Applicants should have an experience in assisting Dental surgeon.
I) District Consultant, Programme/Administrative Assistant:
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
II) Pharmacist, Dental Assistant:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- District Consultant – Rs.40,000/-
- Programme / Administrative Assistant – Rs.12,000/-
- Pharmacist – Rs.15,000/-
- Dental Assistant – Rs.13,800/-
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.kallakurichi.nic.in.
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Executive Secretary, District Health Society O/o Deputy Director of Health Services, Deputy Director of Health Services Office, Peruvangore Road, Kallakurichi – 606 213
- Starting Date to Apply Offline: 06.06.2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15.06.2023