KGISL released various frontend developer jobs this year 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online. To apply for KGISL Recruitment log in to the official website www.kgisl.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
- Frontend Developer
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
- Applicants should pass a Degree from a recognized board.
- Min. 3+ years of managing cross-functional teams
- Min. 5+ years of experience in app development or related experience (banking or fintech experience a plus)
- At least 2 successful involvement in a project from the development phase into the production phase
- Experience in architecture design is an advantage
- Experience in the Banking/Finance industry going digital is desirable.
- Cross-industry experience is an advantage
- Understanding OOP, design patterns, SOLID & KISS principles thus able to apply this concept to working software/application
- Have strong knowledge of web development. (HTML 5, JS ES5/ES6, NPM, React, CSS, webpack)
- Have solid knowledge of ReactJS, React-native, Typescript, NPM, Yarn
- At least have one experience in mobile development in native Android/IOS, having both is a plus
- Understanding of state management patterns such as Redux, Flux, or similar
- Experience with modern front-end technologies (material UI, Material Design, styled component, webpack, etc.)
- Experience creating modules for native (Android/iOS)
- Experience with app publish
- Ability to work under pressure, adaptability, and flexibility with high commitment
- Willing to learn new things
- Able to communicate in English
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Git Flow
- Able to demonstrate good quality control vis-à-vis software development (unit test & CICD)
- Working experience in agile methodology and in an agile team
- Experience documenting & testing APIs using tools like Swagger, Postman, SoapUI, etc
- Implement and contribute to API development best practices
- Familiar with DevOps environment to develop, test & deploy code
- Understanding and delivery experience of RAML and RESTful web services APIs, JSON, API Management platforms, and developer networks.
- Adaptable and flexible to accept new technologies & environments to perform effectively (Cloud, Microservices, Dockers, Jenkins, SonarQube, Git, etc.)
- Knowledge of principles of software design specifically for web-based and mobile customer-facing platforms
- Experience defining relevant standards, processes, and best practices and incrementally deploying them within application areas in a controlled, evolutionary way that can serve as the basis for all current and future projects
- Knowledge of cloud such as AWS, and Firebase (Messaging, Storage, etc.) is a plus
- Work well with ambiguity, challenge conventional wisdom, and effectively evaluate ideas and make sound architectural recommendations with a can-do attitude.
- Possess strong analytical.
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.kgisl.com
- Find the advertisement for KGISL, and click on the advertisement.
- KGISL notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Application Link: Click here to Apply