Liventus released various Quality Assurance Engineer jobs this year 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online. To apply for Liventus Recruitment log in to the official website www.liventus.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: India, Work From Home
- Quality Assurance Engineer
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
- Applicants should pass a BS Degree with computer science, quality assurance, or engineering emphasis or equivalent preferred by a recognized board.
- Expertise in testing and quality assurance processes, tools, and methodologies, including experience leading successful process improvement efforts
- Experience in test planning, including developing test approaches, cases, conditions, and expected results, and in test execution and results analysis
- Proven testing skills demonstrating the ability to deliver high-quality, complex projects on time, on budget, and to specification
- Written and verbal communication skills including the ability to discuss issues and concepts with technical and business personnel. Must be able to work effectively with a wide variety of individuals, including management, engineering, operations, project management, product management, and QA staff
- 3-5 years experience required
- Ability to work through complex problems to reach a workable solution
- Ability to understand large complex systems of diverse technologies and functions
- Content expertise in the planning and execution of software testing, including hands-on testing and process improvement experience. Experience with applying multiple test methodologies
- Ability to work in multiple complex testing environments in order to test cross-platform impacts
- Demonstrated expertise in innovating solutions to improve testing effectiveness and efficiency
- Content expertise with the business and systems of the line of business or similar unit-supported
- Ability to test and do data analysis
- High level of English fluency
- Willingness to work second or night shift
- Write test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
- Review and approve testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability
- Review documentation of software defects and assign software developers to investigate and resolve the issue
- Write test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness or to mitigate risks
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from the supervisor
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.liventus.com
- Find the advertisement for Liventus, and click on the advertisement.
- Liventus notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Application Link: Click here to Apply