LiveVox released various Documentation Specialist jobs this year 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online. To apply for LiveVox Recruitment log in to the official website www.livevox.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
- Senior Technical Documentation Specialist
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
- Applicants should pass Bachelor’s Degree in English/Communications/ Linguistics or a related field from a recognized board.
- 6-10 years of experience as a technical writer or a content strategist
- Exceptional English writing, communication, and editorial review skills
- Experience writing using a corporate style guide and following documentation processes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to determine project requirements and details
- Proficient with information architecture and identifying key areas of enhancement and improvement in information architecture designs, flows, and experiences
- Proficient with UX and UI reviews and enhancements
- Proficient with API documentation and tools such as Swagger and Postman
- Proficient in XML DITA
- Experience in various documentation platforms and migration of content
- Experience with Web design is a plus
- Experience collaborating with other teams, working in an Agile content development environment, and managing projects on content management systems (CMS)
- Flexible to work across different time zones.
- Learn product functionalities and assess documentation scope through intensive research and close collaboration with various business groups, in addition to estimating the level of effort for documentation tasks
- Create and publish high-quality and effective customer-focused documentation (such as user guides, release notes, and context-sensitive Help) by adopting corporate style guides, information mapping principles, and DITA
- Support documentation in synchronization with quarterly product releases through the Agile methodology
- Streamline customer experience and usability by developing a content strategy, improving content architecture and Help, and facilitating self-service
- Ensure technical accuracy and quality of content by facilitating technical review and conducting peer/editorial review
- Manage documentation projects from conception through closure.
- Contribute to improving UI and UX
- Impart knowledge to your team by conducting training as needed.
- Train and mentor junior writers on the team
- Work independently with minimal to no supervision.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content localization
- Video documentation
- Strong knowledge of Atlassian products (Confluence, Jira)
- Not Specified.
- Best In Industry.
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.livevox.com
- Find the advertisement for LiveVox, and click on the advertisement.
- LiveVox notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Apply Link: Click here to Apply