Milliman will release Various DC Benefits Administrator Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for Milliman Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.in.milliman.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Gurgaon, New Delhi
- DC Benefits Administrator
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a Degree in a relevant field or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Computer Skills. Proficiency with respect to all computer systems used in the performance of daily tasks (OMNI, EXP, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Strong analytical capabilities and attention to detail
- Ability to organize and work with detailed pension records.
- Ability to work in a team environment and individually.
- High integrity and discretion to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive client data.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 1-3 years of defined contribution experience
- Experience with Excel and Access is an added advantage
Skills & Attributes:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Possess logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Can work on Microsoft Office or related software
- Processes incoming payroll and data files provided by clients within stated service level agreements.
- Experience in 5500 and non-discrimination testing
- Experience in annual Profit-sharing allocations and Match true-ups
- Processes EXP (participant transaction requests) tasks within service level standards
- (Includes Distribution, Hardship, Enrollments, Beneficiary)
- Provides backup support to other team members.
- Assists with projects and helps in the ongoing maintenance of plan procedures
- Performs system testing as assigned including nightly checking of web availability.
- Follows protocols – escalates any processing error in a timely manner to all the stakeholders.
- Assists other team members in case of volume spikes to help in meeting team targets.
- Resolves issue through US contacts or escalate to the team leader
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.in.milliman.com
- Find the advertisement for Milliman, and click on the advertisement.
- Milliman notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here to Apply