National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) will release 170 AM Grade A Jobs this Year 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Recruitment login to the official website www.nabard.org
Organization: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total Vacancies: 170
Location: All Over India
- Assistant Manager in Grade A
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 18.07.2022
Last Date: 07.08.2022
- Applicants should pass Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Engineering, Fisheries Science, Forestry, Horticulture, Agriculture, Civil Engineering, Environmental Science, Financial and Investment Analysis, Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Applications/Information Technology, Social Work/Development Management/Development Studies, BBA, PG Diploma from a recognized board.
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Rs.28,150 – 55,600/-
- Written Exam
- All Other Candidate – Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidate – Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.nabard.org
- Find the advertisement for NABARD, click on the advertisement.
- NABARD notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18.07.2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 07.08.2022
|Notification Link (1)||Click Here to Download|
|Notification Link (2)||Click Here to Download|
|Apply Link||Click Here to Apply|