Naval Dockyard will release 281 Apprentice Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Naval Dockyard Recruitment login to the official website www.indiannavy.nic.in.
Organization: Naval Dockyard
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 281
- Fitter – 42
- Mason (Bc) – 08
- I&CTSM / IT&ESM – 03
- Electrician – 38
- Electronics Mechanic – 24
- Electroplater – 01
- Foundry Man – 01
- Mechanic (Diesel) – 32
- Instrument Mechanic – 07
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance – 12
- Machinist – 12
- Painter(G) – 09
- Pattern Maker / Carpenter – 02
- Mechanic Ref. & Ac – 07
- Sheet Metal Worker – 03
- Plumber – 12
- Shipwright (Wood) Carpenter – 17
- Tailor(G) Sewing Technology/ Dress Making 03
- Welder(G&E) – 19
- Rigger – 12
- Forger & Heat Treater – 01
- Shipwright (Steel) – 16
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 04.06.2023
Last Date: 26.06.2023
- Applicants should pass 8th, 10th, and ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) from a recognized board.
- Minimum Age: 14 years
- Maximum Age: 21 years
- Rs. 6,000 – Rs. 7,000/-
- Written Test
- Skill Test
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Find the advertisement for Naval Dockyard, click on the advertisement.
- Naval Dockyard notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04.06.2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 26.06.2023