National Council of Educational Research and Training will release the 54 Office Assistant Jobs this Year 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment login to the official website www.ncert.nic.in
Organization: National Council of Educational Research and Training
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 54
Location: New Delhi
- Sr. Consultant
- Junior Project Fellow
- Office Assistant
- Project Associate/ Survey Associate/Senior Research Associate
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 06.01.2022
Last Date: 15.01.2022
- Applicants should pass Any Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, B.Ed, M.Ed, Ph.D from a recognized board.
|Maximum Age||65 years|
- Rs. 23,000 – 60,000/-
- Short List
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.ncert.nic.in
- Find the advertisement for the NCERT, click on the advertisement.
- NCERT notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06.01.2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15.01.2022
|Notification & Applying Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|