Newell Brands released various test engineer jobs this year 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online. To apply for the Newell Brands Recruitment login to the official website www.newellbrands.com
Organization: Newell Brands
Employment Type: Private Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
- Test Engineer
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
- Applicants should pass a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or its relevant fields with 2 – 5 years of experience from a recognized board.
- Identifies cost and risks at the component and sub-assembly level to meet defined cost targets.
- Develops the analysis of how sub-assembly level decisions impact the overall business strategy to facilitate design-for-cost.
- Provides routine engineering, working autonomously on project teams with little to no guidance from more Senior Engineers to deliver well-engineered products.
- Reviews relevant competitive products to provide benchmarking and analysis of technical specifications.
- Implements existing technologies on a project level to deliver products.
- Uses a disciplined approach and the appropriate methodology to analyze and determine the preferred solution to technical challenges.
- Analyzes test results to provide data for use in solving problems.
- Develops optimal product test plans to validate design.
- Summarizes complex technical concepts in simple, clear language appropriate to the audience to gain alignment.
- Recommends and presents solutions and opportunities in forums to encourage ideation and technical sharing.
- Generates questions to validate the understanding of the subject matter to facilitate team member understanding.
- Participates in cross-functional teams to work seamlessly across disciplines as required to execute product initiatives.
- Incorporates consumer and market insights to drive innovation and project execution.
- Develops test methods and documentation and applies automation to testing new products wherever possible.
- Investigates existing testing methods to ensure consumer relevancy and scientific basis.
- Reviews incoming test requests for completeness and compares to product performance standards to identify any inconsistencies or ambiguities and resolves issues with requestor prior to initiating testing.
- Tracks metrics to test lab performance.
- Not Specified.
- As per Norms.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.newellbrands.com
- Find the advertisement for Newell Brands and click on the advertisement.
- Newell Brands notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Notification & Application Link: Click here to Apply