National Institute of Epidemiology(NIE) will release Various Research Assistant, Project Technician Jobs this Year in 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply. To apply for the National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment login to the official website www.nie.gov.in
Organization: National Institute of Epidemiology(NIE)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 03
Location: Chennai – Tamil Nadu
- Research Assistant – 02
- Project Technician-III – 01
Applying Mode: Walk-In-Interview
Interview Date: 26.04.2023
(i) Research Assistant:
- Applicants should passBachelor’s degree in the field of Public Health/Sociology/Social Science/Anthropology/Nutrition/Home Science with three years of experience or Master’s degree in the field of Public Health/Sociology/Social Science/Anthropology/Nutrition/Home Science from a recognized board.
(ii) Project Technician-III:
- Applicants should pass Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology with two years of experience or B.Sc in MLT from a recognized board.
|Maximum Age||35 Years|
- Research Assistant: Rs. 31,000/-
- Project Technician-III: Rs.18,000/-
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.nie.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- ICMR-NIE: National Institute of Epidemiology, Ayapakkam, Chennai-600077.
- Walk-in Date: 26.04.2023
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here to Download|