National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) will release 98 Programmer Jobs this Year 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Recruitment login to the official website www.nielit.gov.in
Organization: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 98
Location: Delhi/NCR, Kolkata, Secunderabad
- Assistant Programmer
- Assistant Network Engineer
- Sr. Programmer
- Network Specialists
- System Analyst
- Chief Resource Person Programming .Net
- Sr. Resource person
- Resource Person
- Network Administrator
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 06.04.2022
Last Date: 20.04.2022
- Applicants should pass B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech (Computer Science/IT), MCA from a recognized board.
|Maximum Age||40 years|
- Rs. 22,154 – 70,000/-
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.nielit.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for the NIELIT, and click on the advertisement.
- NIELIT notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06.04.2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20.04.2022
|Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Apply Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|