The National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) released various Clinical Psychologist jobs this year 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply. To apply for the National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities Recruitment login to the official website www.niepmd.tn.nic.in
Organization: National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 03
- Clinical Psychologist – 01
- Speech Therapist – 01
- Special Educator – 01
Applying Mode: Walk-In-Interview
Interview Date: 19.07.2023
(i) Clinical Psychologist
- Applicants should pass M.Phil in Clinical Psychology or Rehabilitation Psychology from a recognized university.
(ii) Speech Therapist
- Applicants should pass Bachelor’s degree in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology from a recognized university.
(iii) Special Educator
- Applicants should pass D.Ed in Special Education with two years of experience or a B.Ed in Special Education from a recognized university.
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Clinical Psychologist – Rs.30,000/-
- Speech Therapist – Rs.30,000/-
- Special Educator – Rs.20,000/-
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.niepmd.tn.nic.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “Room No: 52,
Department of Therapeutics,
East Coast Road,
- Walk-in Date: 19.07.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download