National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) will release the Various Project Assistant Jobs this Year in 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) Recruitment login to the official website www.nimhans.ac.in
Organization: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
- Project Assistant
Applying Mode: Walk-In-Interview
Interview Date: 13.04.2022
- Applicants should pass an M.Sc, M.Tech, or M.Phil degree from a recognized board.
|Maximum Age||28 years|
- Rs. 16,000/-
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.nimhans.ac.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Committee Room, Adjacent to the Academic & Evaluation Section, NRC building, 4th floor, Opposite the Library, Administrative Block, NIMHANS, Bengaluru-560029.
- Walk-in Date: 13.04.2022 at 11.00 AM
|Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|