National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli will release Various Faculty Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Recruitment login to the official website www.nitt.edu
Organization: National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
- Assistant Professor (Grade II)
- Assistant Professor (Grade-I)
- Associate Professor
Applying Mode: Online/Offline
Starting Date: 14.06.2023
Last Date: 04.07.3023
- Applicants should pass a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and M.Arch. / M.Plan from a recognized board.
- Applicants should pass a B.E. / B.Tech. or any equivalent degree and M.E. / M.Tech from a recognized board.
(iii) Humanities/ Sciences / Computer Applications
- Applicants should pass a B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / BCA or any equivalent undergraduate degree and/ or M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com. / MCA from a recognized board.
- Applicants should pass a Full-time regular UG degree. Two years full-time MBA / PGPM or equivalent or Two years full-time M.E. / M.Tech. degree from a recognized board.
- Applicants Who pass Ph.D. Degrees directly after B.E. / B.Tech. from reputed Institutions/Universities will also be considered if other norms are fulfilled
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
- General/OBC and EwS candidates – Rs. 2500/-
- SC/ST/PwD candidates – Rs. 1250/-
- Indian National applying from abroad – Rs. 5000/-
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.nitt.edu
- Find the advertisement for NIT Trichy, and click on the advertisement.
- NIT Trichy notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Candidates Also Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- The Registrar,
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli,
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14.06.2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 04.07.2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application Through Post: 11.07.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download
- Apply Online: Click Here to Apply
- For Other Details: Click Here to Download