Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited will release 107 Trade Apprentice Jobs this Year 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment login to the official website www.npcil.nic.in
Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 107
- Fitter – 30
- Turner – 04
- Machinist – 04
- Electrician – 30
- Electronic Mechanic – 30
- COPA – 05
- Welder – 04
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 25.08.2021
Last Date: 13.09.2021
- Applicants should pass ITI from a recognized board.
|Minimum Age||14 years|
|Maximum Age||24 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.npcil.nic.in
- Find the advertisement for NPCIL, click on the advertisement.
- NPCIL notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13.09.2021
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|