Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited will release 193 Technician Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment login to the official website www.npcil.nic.in
Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 193
Location: Palghar – Maharashtra
- Nurse-A (Male/ Female) – 26
- Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant/B) – 3
- Pharmacist/B – 4
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Dental Technician (Mechanic) – 1
- X-Ray Technician/C – 1
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician – 158
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 09.02.2023
Last Date: 28.02.2023
- Applicants should pass XII Standard & Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery from a recognized board.
Pathology Lab Technician:
- Applicants should pass B. Sc. With minimum 50% marks + one year Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (D.M.L.T) with 60% marks OR B. Sc in Medical Lab. Technology (M.L.T.) with 60% marks from a recognized board.
- Applicants should pass H.S.C.(Science) with 60% marks + 2 years Diploma in Dental Technician (Mechanics) recognized by the Dental Council of India from a recognized board.
Stipendiary Trainee/ Dental Technician:
- Applicants should pass H.S.C. (10+2) in Science with minimum 60% marks + One year Medical Radiography/X-Ray Technique Trade Certificate. Experience: 2 years of relevant experience from a recognized board.
- Applicants should pass HSC (10+2) or ISC in Science streams (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician:
- Applicants should pass SSC with minimum 50% in Science subject(s) and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in relevant trade from a recognized board.
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Nurse-A (Male/ Female) – Rs. 44,900/-
- Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant/B) – Rs. 35,400/-
- Pharmacist/B – Rs. 29,200/-
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Dental Technician (Mechanic) – Rs. 21,700/-
- X-Ray Technician/C – Rs. 29,200/-
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician – Rs. 25,500/-
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (if required for a post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.npcil.nic.in
- Find the advertisement for NPCIL, click on the advertisement.
- NPCIL notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 09.02.2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28.02.2023
|Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Apply Link||Click Here to Apply|