National Thermal Power Corporation Limited released 15 executive trainee jobs this year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online. To apply for the National Thermal Power Corporation Recruitment login to the official website www.ntpc.co.in
Organization: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 15
Location: All Over India
- Executive (LA/R&R) – 15
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 19.06.2023
Last Date: 28.06.2023
- Applicants should pass a PG Degree/ PG Diploma/ PG Programme in Rural Management/ Rural Development/ Displacement/ Resettlement/ Rehabilitation/ Community Development/ Local Governance / Local Development/ Livelihoods /Social Entrepreneurship/ Social Development/ Social Administration/ Sustainable Development/ Development Policy & Practice/ Development Studies or MSW or MBA or Graduate in Engineering from recognized University/ Institute. Experience: Minimum 02 years experience in conducting/reviewing/analyzing/ monitoring socio-economic surveys (SES), Studying and analysis of the viability of various rehabilitation options, RAP Plan & Implementation, and handling R&R matters. Consultation with stakeholders through participatory tools like a rural appraisal, public hearings, VDAC, etc. Candidates with experience in handling matters related to land acquisition under LA/CBA and handling R&R activities in thermal/ coal mining/ hydro projects, experience in handling the CSR provisions of the Companies Act, Right to Fair Compensation, and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Resettlement, and Rehabilitation Act-2013 and implementation of the guidelines will be preferred.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs. 90,000/-
- Online Screening
- Certificate Verification
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-serviceman/Female Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.ntpc.co.in
- Find the advertisement for NTPC, and click on the advertisement.
- NTPC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19.06.2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28.06.2023