OpenText will release Various Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for OpenText Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.opentext.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline with 5+ years of testing experience or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Development and execution of test plans and scripts
- Collaboration with Development teams, managers, leads, and Product Management
- Discussing with Development leads, Product Managers and Detailing the scope
- Documenting test results and test reports
- Understanding of web servers/clusters and configuring and deploying web applications
- Ability to lead a small team of skilled testers
- Deploying and configuring web applications
- Setting up infrastructure like app servers, DB servers, LDAP servers, etc..
- Shell scripting
- An understanding of accessing and configuring SQL Server and Oracle Databases
- Creating and deploying VMWare/VMlogix/Vcloud virtual machines
- Collecting data for generating useful metrics and Utilizing metrics for improving plans, execution, and tracking
- Risks management and collaborating with required stakeholders at the leadership level on planning, risk mitigation/escalation
- Working on Documentation requirements/reviews
- Test case/plans management tools
- Lead and mentor other team members.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to plan and prioritize tasks for others to support the achievement of team objectives.
- Work across teams and functional roles to ensure interoperability among other products, including training and consultation.
- Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalates issues when necessary.
- Scripting/build technologies – Ant/maven etc.
- Bug tracking tools, workflows
- Understanding of Web Applications
- .J2EE understanding and configuration
- Java-based web technologies understanding and configuration (e.g. WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache)
- Knowledge of JScript and VBScript and Ant/maven
- Tools for Automating Regression Tests
- Accessibility / Section 508/web application security
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.opentext.com
- Find the advertisement for OpenText, and click on the advertisement.
- OpenText notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here to Apply